Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Check out Technique Tuesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Hi everyone!

Have those of you who are fellow Albertans, dug yourselves out from under  the snow yet???  For those who don't live here, we had a big snowstorm over the weekend that dumped tons of wet, slushy stuff everywhere.  Yikes.

Well the snow did give us a Christmassy feel, as it was very beautiful.  If you want MORE Christmas, head over to Scrapbooker's Paradise, and check out my blog post today.  I will be showing you how to make this beautiful Christmas ornament.  Very quick and easy project!

 
When I was done the ornament, I realized I had a lot of little scraps from the pieces I didn't use, so I also created this card.
 
I used pieces from the Sizzix Chandelier die cut outs to frame the reindeer, and a couple more for the leafy things.  The pointsettia was an extra one and I created the gold glitter snowflakes from Spellbinders 2013 Snowflake Pendant die set.  The "Joy" is a stamp from the same set as the reindeer "Sizzix Holiday Joy Framlits and Stamps".  The reindeer was cut out of cardstock and then painted with a Krylon Gold Leafing Pen.  And you know.... I still have enough scraps to do another one!

Hope you enjoy your day and be sure and stop by Scrapbooker's Paradise to find out how to make yourself a chandelier ornament!

Linda
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Linda, thank you for the tutorial. Boy, would I love to come and play at your house LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the wintery weather helps me get Christmas crafting done faster :)
    Love the ornament & that you used up the scraps right away - good girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ornament Linda, and your card is just as gorgeous! What a lovely little 'bonus' project to feast my eyes on :) Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete