Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Showcase Monday - Creating a Gift Box from packaging

Hi everyone!

It's my turn to do Showcase Monday at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  Stop by and see how I created this gift box!

 
I'll even tell you where to find the tutorial to make these darling bows!  Hint ... Annette Green.  :)
 
And there's more ... there's a sale at Scrapbooker's Paradise today and tomorrow - don't miss out on it!
 
Start Your Christmas Shopping 
*Bonus 40% off one regular priced over $10.00
use the code 'BONUSCOUPON'
in the comment section of your order
valid November 25th & 26th, 2013

*Limited to regular priced, in stock items only. Not valid with any other offer.
Not valid on previously purchased merchandise.
*Coupon must be quoted at time of order.
One coupon per person for entire event,
valid on regular price merchandise only.
*Excludes all personal cutting systems
computer hardware and software, and all Copic Marker items,
Tim Holtz Distress Pen (assortment package), Allison Davis Sketch Books

*Free Shipping applies to Canadian orders over $75.00
See shipping and returns for details



 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this one Linda, I'd say you have it all wrapped up. I recently started covering a set of hat boxes that I picked up at a yard sale. {they are the no instructions, 'you' assemble type} I am learning I am a very bad assembler. LOL

    ReplyDelete