Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wild Wednesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hi everyone! 

Welcome back to another Wild Wednesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

I had a GREAT time playing with Bo Bunny's Silver and Gold paper line, as well as some of my dies.  To see how this card came about, head over to Scrapbooker's Paradise.

 
For those of you who have been there already, and would like to see what I did with the leftover mat scrap, this ....
 

became this:


a quick, easy card that just needed a pretty stamped image and a bit of embellishment. 



After using up this scrap, I was really on a recycling role, and as I surveyed my table I spotted this:

 
Which, with the addition of some scraps of patterned paper, and embellishments, became this:


 
If you have a cricut, use the Cricut Craft Room to size a mat for your bag and save it for future gift bags.
 
I hope this post helps you as you head into the busy weeks of preparing for Christmas.
 
 Take care!
 
Linda
 
 
Supplies used:
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One from my stash.  There's a selection here that could be substituted.
Ribbon from stash
Prima Christmas Flowers and white roses from stash
Prima resin holly leaves (sponged with "Old Silver" Inka Gold)
Memory Box "Joy" Die from my stash
Burlap from my stash (found in the garden section of the hardware store)






 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Busy girl! Gorgeous cards and gift bag - and way to go making the last two with scraps and leftovers! As always, your detailing is perfect. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete