Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Anne!

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd pop by with a quick little card and gift I made for my friend Anne.  I used left over paper to wrap her gift with and liked the combo so much, I thought it was a tip worth sharing.

Here's the card.  Because Anne loves to sew, as well as scrapbook, I used the Ladies' Diary paper line from Graphic 45.


Gift package.  Anne also loves to scrapbook, so I used repositionable tape to wrap her gift so she can re-use the paper.


The two wrapped together.


Anne and I celebrate our birthdays fairly close together, but we both had busy summers, so yesterday was the first chance we had to enjoy a "belated" lunch together. 
 It was wonderful to get caught up again.  
Great friends are GREAT treasures!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment