Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Swirlydoos Round Robin

Hi everyone!

So it's a new month, and that means a new Round Robin at Swirlydoos.  Peggy has gone with a SPOOKY theme for this month.  

It was so much fun to do a Halloween layout!  Purple, green, and orange aren't the normal colour combos that I play with, and I had a blast mixing them up and adding them in.  


The paper I used was "An Eerie Tale" by G45.  Love, love, love that paper!  It's SO pretty.  The black die cuts are all cricut files (don't you just LOVE the chandelier with the ravens on it!!!), and the owl and cauldron are from CTMH.   The flowers were miscellaneous ones I had on hand, and I added green glitter to all of them to tie them together.

And of course, the little cutey pie lion, is my granddaughter in her first Halloween costume.  

You can check out the rest of the teams in the Round Robin, by going HERE.  There are  an awful lot of creatively talented gals at Swirlydoos and I can't wait to see what they come up with for this SPOOKY month of October!  

Remember anyone is eligible to play the Round Robin challenge.  You don't need a Swirlydoos kit to participate... perhaps next month you'll sign up and join us!

I leave you with this cute little poem I found on the internet.  Enjoy this fun month of imagination and thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment